Urbvan is a shared mobility network that connects inner-city commuting and existing transportation options with people to create a safe, efficient, comfortable, and accessible experience, all through a technology platform. As a business, we seek humanity in every interaction by promoting social inclusion and empathy, and challenge ourselves by learning from others and innovating rigorously to be a model within the mobility industry.
In Urbvan we want to reinvent the way in which people move in urban areas. We know the great challenge of creating a fast, comfortable and safe transportation system. We have accepted this challenge and we work every day to achieve it. Every part of Urbvan is essential to build this future. We are not just creating a team, we are being part of an important and necessary change. A change that has begun and will not stop.
We are looking for a Customer Partner Support, who can accept the challenge of: Giving Urbvan's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time and ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience.
We have a great challenge and we need someone who provides: Accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
What will you do:
- Be the first point of contact for Urbvan's partners by phone and email; resolving basic questions and queries, such as routes modifications , special requests, issues payments, etc.
- Find a resolution to a customer’s concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
- Open and maintaining customer accounts by recording account information.
- From 6 months to 1 year of work experience in Customer Support.
- The ability to really listen to customers is so crucial for providing great service for a number of reasons.
- Ability to use positive language.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to handle surprises.
Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in mass urban mobility. Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth. Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability. Work with a top-notch team of fun and motivated individuals. Competitive salary and benefits. We here at Urbvan strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Urbvan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We believe in our values.
We are showing you the Urbvan values, on which we base our foundations as a company, that are found in each of the crew members, if you identify yourself with our values, apply to this job:
- Be Human.
- Be Smart.
- Be Transparent.
- Be Tenacious.
- Be Amazing.
- be Ambitious